Why Donate Your Eggs?
Becoming an egg donor is a unique and incredible opportunity to help others with their dream of becoming parents. There are thousands of couples desperately searching for an egg donor like you who can give them that hope. Giving the selfless gift of egg donation takes only a small amount of your time, but what you provide the recipients is a lifetime of happiness.
In addition to the personal satisfaction you will have knowing you’ve helped create a family, you also receive a generous compensation for your time. All expenses are paid by the recipients, including travel (if required). There is absolutely no cost to you.
Egg Donor Requirements
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 30 and in good health.
- Must be non-smokers and drug-free. Egg Donors must have abstained from smoking for at least six months prior to submitting an Egg Donor application and must not have a history of drug use. Urine toxicology tests may be required during the Egg Donor screening process.
- Must be able to travel anywhere within United to complete an egg donation. Typically, Egg Donors are required to travel for approximately 5-10 days for the egg donation monitoring and retrieval if cycling with an IVF clinic in another state. Travel requirements vary greatly from clinic to clinic, however, ranging from 2 to 12 days.
- Must have regular periods.
- Willing to undergo medical and psychological evaluation.
- Willing to take self-administered injectable medication.
- No reproductive disorders or abnormalities.
- Egg Donors are responsible for updating their Egg Donor application/profile annually with Conceptions Center for Ovum Donation.
- Egg Donors cannot have obtained any tattoos, body piercing or blood transfusions in the 12 months prior to initiating an egg donation.
We cannot accept Egg Donors who have completed more than five donations and we can only match our Egg Donors for a maximum of six donations, in adherence with egg donation guidelines set forth by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Click for Donor Application